Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Swim In A Chlorinated Pool If You Have Blepharitis
Either way: Chlorine in pools is irritating to the eyes. It does not matter if you have blepharitis or completely normal eyes. I recommend if you swim regularly that you obtain a good pair of goggles, and you can smear a little skin cream on the rubber barrier inside of the goggle eyepieces to insure a good seal. ...Read more
Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool the day that you get several second degree burns, some open and some not?
Swim with burns? : Best not to. Keep skin clean (brief warm soapy water once daily) and moist (light ointment or moisturizer) for 3-5 days. Cover with non stick bandage if need be. If not healed by then, or if any questions about the depth of the burn, see your physician. Use sunblock! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: May help to dry up not contagious once oil is washed off. ...Read more
I had allergic reaction to sunscreen & it gave me photodermatitis rash/swelling. I have been on steroids to help.Can i swim in a chlorinated pool?
I just had an ingrown toenail removed and was not informed of post-op treatment. Should i soak it in water/bleach? Can i swim in a chlorinated pool?
Describe symptoms: Please tell us what actually bothers you. The chlorine in pools acts as irritants and not allergens but there is no way to answer your question without knowing what actually ails you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you swim in a swimming pool with a fistula dialysis?
- Harm to baby chlorinated pool while pregnant
- Is it okay to swim on the same day i have a hockey workout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to swim with a corneal abrasion?
- Is it okay to swim with a stye?
- Does the chlorine in pools irritate if you have blepharitis?
- Does chlorinated pool while pregnant cause harm to baby?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online