Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Swim In A Chlorinated Pool If You Have Blepharitis
Either way: Chlorine in pools is irritating to the eyes. It does not matter if you have blepharitis or completely normal eyes. I recommend if you swim regularly that you obtain a good pair of goggles, and you can smear a little skin cream on the rubber barrier inside of the goggle eyepieces to insure a good seal. ...Read more
Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool the day that you get several second degree burns, some open and some not?
Swim with burns? : Best not to. Keep skin clean (brief warm soapy water once daily) and moist (light ointment or moisturizer) for 3-5 days. Cover with non stick bandage if need be. If not healed by then, or if any questions about the depth of the burn, see your physician. Use sunblock! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: May help to dry up not contagious once oil is washed off. ...Read more
I just had an ingrown toenail removed and was not informed of post-op treatment. Should i soak it in water/bleach? Can i swim in a chlorinated pool?
I had allergic reaction to sunscreen & it gave me photodermatitis rash/swelling. I have been on steroids to help.Can i swim in a chlorinated pool?
I'd it safe to swim in chlorinated water pool during pregnancy ? And go to water parks staying in water for hours ? I'm 13 weeks pregnant
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have blood in your eyes if you have a black eye?
- Is it okay to watch a film in 3d if you have an eye infection?
- Does it mean you have asthma if it is harder to breathe in a hot tub?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Is it dangerous to eat moldy bread if you have a penicillin allergy?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- If you have white cells in your vaginal discharge does it mean a std is present
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online