Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Store My Flonase In A Place That Often Gets Very Warm
Store at 86 deg or <: The package insert for Flonase recommends that it be stored "between 4° and 30°c (39° and 86°f)." the medicine may break down faster if it gets warmer than that, especially if it happens for a long time or if it happens often. That means it won't be as effective when used. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: You can use both together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Flonase: Topical nasal steroid sprays like Flonase have near negligible absorption in your system (ie blood). Blood levels of any nasal steroid is far below any oral steroid dosing a doctor would give. Topically within the nasal cavity Flonase is active for 12-24 hrs on the mucosa. So we recommend either once or twice daily dosing depending on symptom severity. ...Read more
Overdose of flonase?: I don't know how someone overdoses on Flonase unless you sprayed the entire bottle in your nose. You will very likely have a bloody nose, dryness of the nose and mouth, headache, irritation, possibly decreased sense of smell. Hey...Let's not try this and find out. Follow the directions of your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My face gets very red hot during exercise
- How to make my cold hands very warm naturally?
- Why do i get bumps on my hands when it gets warm out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My vagina seems swollen and stings and also gets very itcy what could this be
- Urine is often very dark unless i drink alot of water what's my problem
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online