Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Smoke A Cigarette When You Are On Oxygen
Safer, not without: Elctric cigarettes provide nicotine, the substance that induces addiction and craving of smoking. Regular cigarettes contain many other chemical substances/preservatives, some are carcinogenic (causes cancer), thus they are worse than electric ones. Some e-cigarettes were found to have dangerous chemicals/carcinogens as well. Thus, a bit safer but not without risk. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
I got hit on the head last night and the doctor said I have concussion, is it okay to smoke cigarettes the next day?
Lesser of Evils: E cigarettes are not good for you either but not as terrible as regular cigarettes. That seems like faint praise indeed. Fda notes they have toxic substances, and that they may further some people's nicotine addiction--especially among teenagers and young adults. E cigarettes often make asthma and emphysema worse and much uncertainty remains. Still, yes, they do beat regular cigarettes. ...Read more
Depends on which: part of the country you live in. In Washington State, our county has had a stable teen smoking rate of about 7% if not decreasing slightly. It is still unclear about e-cigarettes. Anywhere from 7-19% of kids have use marijuana in the past month. This is increasing slightly when comparing to 2006. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to smoke a cigarette thats been soaked in baby oil?
- Can you be allergic to cigarette smoke?
- Is it okay to smoke if you have an eye infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hands shake when i smoke cigarettes bad
- I get dizzy when i smoke a cigarette
- Can you smoke an e cigarette after rhinoplasty?
- Can you smoke cigarettes after breast cancer?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free