Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Smoke A Cigarette That's Been Soaked In Baby Oil
Safe To Use Baby Oil: "Baby oil" is commonly applied to babies' skin. It does not moisturize however due to it's poor absorption by the skin. Beyond this, it can be used as massage oil on infant skin. Classical baby oils are safe when used as directed. As with any product, carefully read the label, avoid dyes & fragrances, avoid phthalates & parabens. See your doctor for any abnormal skin condition your infant may have Read more
Wound care: Neither:apply pressure with a clean cloth to stop bleeding, clean the wound with water, use an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection, bandage the wound if it's in an area that might get dirty, watch for swelling and redness, get a tetanus booster if you are due for one. Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably safe: These products begin to break down over time & some of the degradation products may be a bit irritating. However, it is likely to be safe for a year or so after a listed expiration date. Read more
Baby oil: Mineral or baby oil is a good moisturizer. It tends to get quite slippery and may feel greasy. Other alternatives are fragrance free moisturizing creams and lotions such as cereve and cetaphil. Read more
Baby oil: Baby oil is usually a safe product but everyone is an individual and skin may have reactions. Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is it okay to use baby oil or baby lotion while masturbating?
- Safest cigarette to smoke
- Reaction cigarette smoke
- What is the largest size fibroid thats been removed by myomectomy?
- Is it okay to take plan b and smoke weed?
- Is it okay to smoke weed with a right bundle branch block?
- Can prolonged exposure to dog feces and urine that has been soaked into the floor cause health problems?
- Oil smoke point
- Is it okay to smoke marijuana while on flecainide?