Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Pop My Wrists If I Have Arthritis In Them
Do I have some form of arthritis? Female, 20 years old_swollen joints with pain;knee, wrists, fingers_knee occasionally pops out of place. If i move my leg a certain way i get pain and the sensation of my knee about to pop out of place_restless nights due
As : As with most pain conditions, there can be a variety of potential problems that can cause the pain that you are describing. It is difficult to diagnose with the short description given and without a proper physical examination. Pain is often a sign of inflammation. Inflammation often occurs when something is irritated. Irritation occurs from a variety of different things. If the pain does not improve, you should see someone who is qualified to make an appropriate diagnosis. Arthritis may be a primary diagnosis or a secondary diagnosis. There may be something else, sometimes hereditary, that may be causing your early arthritis-like symptoms. Imaging and labs may be necessary. As always, i would highly suggest you do your research when seeking medical help. Find a physician who meets, or even better, exceeds the basic qualifications to practice in their specific field or sub-specialty. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My shoulders, elbows, wrist and ankles pop like sound when begining to lift weights. Can it mean arthritus?
I am a 21 years old female. I saw a new doctor for painful joints in wrists/ankles. The doctor did a complete workup and it reported WBC 11.3, ANC 8916, TIBC 484, ESR 28 and Uric Acid 12.9. I had a previous bladder infection. The doctor suggested to repea
Yes: Arthritis can affect people in the wrists with the aging process. There is also a higher likelihood of developing arthritis following a traumatic injury to the wrist (e.g. Fractures or sprains). Finally, some patients develop forms of inflammatory arthritis which can affect multiple articulations within the wrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See details: The symptoms would be local tenderness, swelling and/or pain on motion. Other problems such as tendinitis could cause the same symptoms. Have a doctor take a look. ...Read more
I am a waitress and I was picking up a semi-heavy plate. My wrist popped and now I have constant pain to my elbow. Hurts to move and is popping?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to tell if i have a broken bone in my foot?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to have swelling in my fingers after carpal tunnel release surgery?
- Is it unhealthy to have occasional bubbles in my urine when i pee in the morning?
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool if you have blepharitis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free