Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Masterbate If You Have Pink Eye
Yes: Do not share pillows or towels.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you have pink eye, how likely is it that it was caused by herpes? How can you tell if pink eye is associated w herpes?
Probably not: You most likely have a conjunctivitis that is caused by a virus that is most likely not herpes. If you see yellow fluid coming from your eye you should see an eye doctor to make sure you do not have an infection from a bacteria. If the eye problem does not improve in a few days you should see your ophthalmologist. Remember you are contagious. ...Read more
49 days: The most common cause of pink eye is adenovirus. If you have this, studies have shown the virus can survive for up to 49 days on hard surfaces. People tend to still actively shed the virus for a few weeks after the symptoms have gone. Disinfect with lysol and wash your hands frequently during this period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- Is it okay to have blood in your eyes if you have a black eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to watch a film in 3d if you have an eye infection?
- Is it safe to take redness relief eye drops when you have pink eye?
- Is it okay to have bloodshot eyes after pink eye?
- Is it okay to swim in a chlorinated pool if you have blepharitis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free