Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Kiss My Boyfriend Who Is Healing From Tonsillitis
Probaqbly not: A healing tonsillitis may be the result of infectious mononucleosis or other viral infection. You have just described the most common route for transmission of an upper respiratory infection that i know of. My advice, if it is not to late, no kissing until your boyfriend is completely recovered. ...Read more
Infection, not cance: Oral, throat infections will spread if you swap spit, not a peck on the cheek (but don't do that either, until infection is treated. ...Read more
Hey two questions, I have Tonsillitis and my boyfriend wants to know that if I kiss him will he get it? He has the flu shot.
Probably not: Since you don't know what is causing her tonsillitis (viral, bacterial),it is best to wait until after she has recovered from it. You may get away without catching the infection but why take the risk- she can live without your kissing (unless she is Snow White )for a few more days? ...Read more
Can tonsilitis be spread through kissing and once it os spread will the infected person get the sickness straight away or could be few years later?
Yes: Infectious diseases are routinely spread in oral mucous.The incubation period until a susceptible person becomes infected depends on the illness, but is generally no more than a few days.I am not aware of any illness that waits months or years until it emerges. However, some conditions like oral HPV may infect early without symptoms but show up as pre-cancerous lesions in the throat years later. ...Read more
Tonsillitis: Tonsillitis is an infection. Infections are generally considered contagious. When you have an infection, you should avoid kissing as you could share your infection with your kidding partner. Bottom line is that you can certainly kiss with tonsillitis, but you risk spreading your infection around. Even coughing or sneezing is enough to spread some infections. Wash your hands often and get well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get rabies from kissing someone who has rabies?
- My boyfriend has testicular pain from time to time is it my fault
- Is it okay to have sex when you have jock itch will my partner catch it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to convert my glasses prescription to my contact lens prescription?
- Is it okay to have someone walk on my back to relieve my back pain?
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Is it okay for my girlfriend to take her birth control 3 hours late?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free