Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Kiss My Boyfriend Who Is Healing From Tonsillitis
Probaqbly not: A healing tonsillitis may be the result of infectious mononucleosis or other viral infection. You have just described the most common route for transmission of an upper respiratory infection that i know of. My advice, if it is not to late, no kissing until your boyfriend is completely recovered. ...Read more
Hey two questions, I have Tonsillitis and my boyfriend wants to know that if I kiss him will he get it? He has the flu shot.
Infection, not cance: Oral, throat infections will spread if you swap spit, not a peck on the cheek (but don't do that either, until infection is treated. ...Read more
Tonsillitis: Tonsillitis is an infection. Infections are generally considered contagious. When you have an infection, you should avoid kissing as you could share your infection with your kidding partner. Bottom line is that you can certainly kiss with tonsillitis, but you risk spreading your infection around. Even coughing or sneezing is enough to spread some infections. Wash your hands often and get well. ...Read more
Probably not: Since you don't know what is causing her tonsillitis (viral, bacterial),it is best to wait until after she has recovered from it. You may get away without catching the infection but why take the risk- she can live without your kissing (unless she is Snow White )for a few more days? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My boyfriend kisses my neck
- Kissed my boyfriend who had a dry cold sore can it shed virus if crusted
- Can my boyfriend get thrush from me?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get rabies from kissing someone who has rabies?
- Can my boyfriend get acne if he kisses my face while i have an acne breakout?
- My boyfriend has testicular pain from time to time is it my fault
- Can i get jock itch from my boyfriend?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free