Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Have Spotting A Week After A Cervical Cryosurgery
Can happen: It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had cryosurgery on my cervix on 10 29 I have been spotting ever since then is this normal. Also started getting a yellow color discharge. ?
I had sex a week after cryo surgery and i'm on the pill. Does cryosurgery increase the chance of pregnancy? Because of thinning of the cervix?
It should get rid of: Everything, now adays leep is often done in office to treat abnormal cells, cryo works about 90% it depends on your cervix and how abnormal the cells are, but if you have mod- severe dysplasia or ca in situ - you need leep or cone of cx, your dco who did the cryo should have discussed this with you, sometimes i wonder if I am one of only a few docs who ever explalins anything to my pts. ...Read more
Did you ask your GYN: Who is going to do it, you should ask your gyn, that is your gyn's job to explain everything just like I do to my pts , so call him or her or their nurse , they may have specific instructions for u. ...Read more
Discharge normal: Abundant clear discharge usually clears within a few weeks ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have lower back pain after a tetanus or meningitis shot?
- Is it normal to be in pain for weeks after having a prostate biopsy?
- Is it okay to have sex 4 wks after giving birth or is it a must to wait 6 wks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you wait for a few weeks after a rotator cuff is torn to have it repaired?
- Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms after a week?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online