Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Have Permanent Visible Blood Vessels In The Sclera Of The Eye
If dark circles are apparent from think skin, visible blood vessels & muscles underneath the eye, are fine lines related? Dark circles vs hyperpig.?
Partially: As you mention, dark circles are due to the thin skin and appearance of the blood vessels but the thin skin itself has a tendency to wrinkle more due to aging process and like an empty baloon that looks darker than an inflated one, the wrinkled skin looks darker than when its stretched. In some, the hyperpigmented skin is the problem and that has different solution. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a hole in my retina which was closed with a vitrotomy on 10/1. All was going well until blood vessels broken in sclera in same eye yesterday. F?
In or on the eye?: If you mean those that are on the white of the eye, they can certainly be prominent. If they have become this way recently, you should have your eyes examined. If you can see a branching pattern when your eye is rubbed (don't try this if you don't see it), you are experiencing the vessels of the retina in a negative fashion. This is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Time: Subconjuctiva hemorrhage is the result of broken capillary or vessels. It's like a bruise on the skin but its red and visible due to clear conjunctiva tissue. It happens from high blood pressure, blood thinner, trauma to the eye, rubbing, straining(coughing, hard sneezing, heavy lifting or constipation). Please make sure to get blood pressure check, and be patient it will disapear. ...Read more
Common in DM: Neovascularization in dm which causes proliferation of new blood vessles - defective structurally and fracture easily. Also other conditions like shearing force from blunt trauma, athletic events related injuryhead injury , htn, vasculitic conditions like rhumatoid arthritis from inflammation of vessels, head rocking in children, structural abn.Aneurysms of vessesls, anticoagulants-asa, Coumadin it occ. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to workout with broken blood vessels in the eye?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Is it normal to be able to see the blood vessels in the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Is it normal to see flashes of light after getting hit in the eye?
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free