Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Have Cough Drops While Pregnant
Cough drops: Depends on the active ingredients as well as the quantity consumed. Once you know the active ingredients you can re-ask the question here if you like and get a more complete answer ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Otherwise: Otherwise there would be a warning sign. And menthol has been around for many years. Therefore there should be no problem. ...Read more
I have a really bad cough. Theses cough drops arent doing much for me especially at night. What medicine can I take for this while im pregnant?
I am 24 w eeks pregnant I am getting a terrible cold what can I take... Am i allowed to take cold ease or alka seltzer or cough drops or anything!?!?!
Yes: There are quite a few things you can take. Of course, drinking lots of water is more important and right after that, getting a lot of rest. You can take plain sudafed after 1st trimester, plain robitussin, tylenol, cough drops are okay. Benedryl and guanfenisin are also okay. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have sex while your pregnant?
- Is it safe to take halls cough drops while pregnant?
- Is it okay to have a bath while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Is it okay to get waxed while having herpes?
- Is it safe to have anal sex while pregnant?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online