Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Give Singulair To My Child He Is Seven Years Old
What vitamins does a 4 and 7!year old child need? Right now we give them 1 flinstone vitamin a day
Fruits and vegetable: All kids need all vitamins, there are two kinds of vitamins 1. The best one are in fresh fruits, vegetables they are bio-avialble and help the body in many ways 2. The one one pills and capsule may or may not be bio-avialable to the body 3. You may choose any brand of pills 4. The consumption of fresh fruit and vegetable is a must for all. ...Read more
See pediatrician: You should have your child see his pediatrician for a definite diagnosis, as many things can cause a persistent chronic cough - depending on the severity of the symptoms and other symptoms. It could be allergies, asthma, reflux, a virus, or other infection - to name some common causes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
ABA: Make sure he is getting aba therapy. Try to be consistent. If he is violent or exceedingly anxious you shouldconsider medication. There are many unproven therapies, some of which are dangerous. You need to be careful. ...Read more
Diameter approx. 3mm: Normal ureter is too narrow to be seen by ultrasound ...Read more
Depends on where: There are numerous agents used against tb, depending upon the sensitivity of the organism in the geographic area in which it was acquired. Treatment is usually with a combination of several drugs based on multiple factors. Some of the more common meds include isoniazide, Rifampin , ethambutol, streptomycin and others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to give my 2 year old milk when sick?
- Is it safe to try an give my baby gerber baby food hes four months old?
- Is it acceptable to give a seven month old albuterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my 7 week old to spit up a lot?
- Is it normal for my 2yr old son to snore loudly when he sleeps and naps?
- Is it okay for me to give my newborn breast milk and formula?
- Is it a good idea to give my child the gardisil vaccine?
- Talk to a pediatrician online