Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Get Waxed While Having Herpes
Wait: You could spread it , leave color change or spread it. If you are prone to herpesi would consider antivirals such as zovirax (acyclovir) orally prior to waxing and if herpes attacks are frequent and uncomfortable even continuos prophylactic antivirals as preventive. It easier to delay waxing than to treat deep discoloration or even scarring which may result. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
From herpes viruses: A person can get herpes from another person's fresh herpes sores. The other person may have sores on his or her genitals, lips, fingers, etc..., and transmit viruses by touching the uninfected person. Sometimes, infected persons can transmit herpes even when they don't have visible fresh herpes sores, so prevention is not always possible. Most adults have had oral herpes, as it is so common. ...Read more
Sexual contact.: Herpes infections are actually very common. By the time you are sexually active, there is about a 40% chance that you have been exposed to herpes type 1 or 2. Most people you have herpes will not know it, yet they can transmit it to others. Some people actually get an outbreak and rarely some individuals get frequent outbreaks. Limit your sexual partners to as few as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have caffeine while pregnant?
- Is it okay to have a bath while pregnant?
- Is it okay to have sex while your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Can pregnant women get their eyebrows waxed?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to get a gardasil vaccine while you are sick with common cold?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free