Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Eat Watermelons While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: I'm guessing the concern here is over the recommendation not to feed honey to infants less than one year of age. Infants in their first year can have their intestines colonized by the bacteria that produces botulism toxin. Honey can contain these bacterial spores, but does not contain the toxin, so it will not harm you or your fetus if you ingest it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes!: Black pepper is an excellent source of manganese, with just 2 teaspoons of pepper containing over 12 percent of your daily recommended value of the mineral. The same amount of pepper also contains 8.6 percent of the daily recommended amount of vitamin k. It is afe during pregnancy, just do not go overboard! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Generally not: Fetal alcohol syndrome (fas) , which can cause growth problems, facial abnormalities and central nervous system issues in the newborn, is the result of maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy. It is quite likely that FAS will only result from heavy and repeated drinking, but there is no certainty in that regard so all groups recommend against any alcohol from conception to birth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to eat flaxseed while pregnant?
- Is subway okay to eat while pregnant?
- Is it okay to eat pork while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to eat mint while pregnant?
- Is it okay to eat cucmbers while pregnant?
- Is it okay to eat lemonss while pregnant?
- Is it okay to eat mint leaves while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online