Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Eat Tina During Pregnancy
Tuna??: According to the fda, light canned tuna is considered "low" in mercury, whereas tuna steaks (albacore tuna) are considered "higher" in mercury than their canned counterparts. As such, one can safely eat up to 12 ounces of light canned tuna per week, or up to 6 ounces of albacore tuna per week. This is assuming no other consumption of mercury-containing seafood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Should be fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
My craving during my pregnancy is gummy bears (haribo gold bears gummy candy) is it okay for me to eat gummy bears while pregnant ? I love them
Yes: No harm in indulging your craving some; however, gummy bears are basically sugar. You need to make sure you are eating a balanced diet for a healthy pregnancy. Also, too many sweets could result in excess weight gain which can have negative effects on pregnancy and increase risks of diabetes. Enjoy your gummy bears - in moderation! ...Read more
Is okay to eat 100% cacao brownies during pregnancy? I limit caffeine consumption. I haven't had any caffeine in more than a week.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to eat hot chips during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat hot sausage during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat frozen yogurt during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat pickles during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods during early pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online