Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Eat Hot Sausage During Pregnancy
Is it okay to eat pickled hot sausages during pregnancy? Do they possibly carry listeria? Should I cook them or trying avoid them all together?
Sausages: Advise against- for your indigestion as well as possible infection
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Should be fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely!: Obviously, if you eat enormous amounts it could be unhealthy, but overall I wish all of my pregnant patients were so interested in fruits and vegetables! Good for you and baby!See 1 more doctor answer
Go for it!: No problem, go for it, it's better than an ice cream craving during pregnancy and healthier.
No restrictions: There are no restrictions on mushroom or any fruits and vegetables during pregnancy
Healthy, balanced: A healthy, balanced diet is recommended. You do not need to "eat for two", increasing your calorie intake by 200 cal per day may be enough to support growth and development. Avoid excess caffeine, seafood (risk of mercury exposure), and eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Make sure fruits and vegetables are well washed. Make sure that the food is prepared fresh.
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is it okay to eat hot chips during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Acetaminophen okay during pregnancy
- Is caffeine okay during pregnancy?
- Are poppy seeds okay during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to have cramps during early pregnancy?
- How much niacin is okay during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to jump during a workout class during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat tina during pregnancy?