Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay For Me To Take Colace The Day After I Take A Fleet Enema
Folow Doctors Advice: Yes if the doctor ordered it, there must be a reason and you should go ahead with it as directed. ...Read more
How often can I take a fleet enema? I have oic taking amitiza 24, tried linzess. Have used enemas weekly.
We should not have: Backwards . The first thing before taiking medications articularly chroically and in such manner, we need to make diagmosis . Once the diagosis is made most of the job is done. ...Read more
Bm 2/4. Take miralax daily w/ colace. Dr prescribed laxative did not help and w/ enema just got out blood tinged mucus? Appt tomorrow.
See Doctor...: I'm glad you are going to see your doctor tomorrow. It sounds like you are struggling with constipation and have tried MiraLAX + colace stool softner and a enema without results. The blood tinged mucous is probably from enema tip trauma to the rectal walls. In the meantime i'd suggest you drink a chilled bottle of magnesium citrate followed by a few glasses of water. Good luck. ...Read more
I have not had a BM in 10 days and know my chest is hurting, I'm always constipated I have take dulcolax, miralax, colace, mag, enema no results?
Ive always had: success with Milk of Magnesia.Take a capful every 8 hours until u go.If you don't go after 3 doses,go to the ER.You may have become resistant to laxatives.Plan to see Gastroenterology for help with your chronic constipation.Once u do go,get on daily Miralax and a high fiber diet.Stop all stimulant laxatives. ...Read more
Fleet enema. I have IBS and i find that using 1 a day helps my symptoms and i get some relief. Is it ok to use one a day for this. I drink water.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for a pinched nerve to heal after the pressure is off?
- How long could it take for me to get pregnant after i stop using the patch?
- I had cryosurgery on my cervix 4 weeks ago is it safe for me to take a bath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- Why is it hard for me to take a deep breath?
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- Does it hurt to take a fleet enema for constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online