Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay For Me To Get My Dissolvable Stiches Wet
Had tympanoplasty 3 weeks ago. Most of my dissolvable stitches have fallen off but not all of them. Can I take a shower and get those stitches wet?
Probably not: Not being able to get wet may not necessarily mean female sexual dysfunction. There needs to be other symptoms which would severely diminish or hinder sexual pleasure and/or libido. My initial impression would be a psychological one. Maybe you have anxiety about your partner or he/she is not turning you on as you hoped. I would suggest discussing this in depth with your doctor or a psychologist. ...Read more
It depends: In younger women, it may be due to lack of sexual arousal, inadequate foreplay, or conflict with your sex partner. In older women, lack of adequate estrogen is a common cause. Then there are medical conditions and medications that can affect natural lubrication. You should see your doctor to help you sort out the most likely cause in your case. ...Read more
Unnatural: Yes. Of course. Your body is designed to lubricate and to feel pleasure. Are you sure you are sexually attracted to your partner? Are you both working on foreplay and sexual stimulation so that your vagina is softening and naturally lubricating? If you need an exam this is a good reason to see your gynecologist. ...Read more
How about you?: How do you feel? Do you need them to add lube to their sexual activity with you? Do you need to find a different partner to get better stimulation? Are you attracted to your partner? Do you self lubricate when you masturbate? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does it take alot of stimulation for me to get wet for intercourse?
- Is it okay for me to give my newborn breast milk and formula?
- Is it normal for me to be wet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay if my husband goes down on me an i got 7day old stitchs down there?
- Is it okay for me to take time off when my baby is four to six months old?
- Is it okay for me to take time off when my baby is two to four months old?
- Wet sand and rashes in infants
- Can dissolvable stitches get wet?