Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Wear Reading Glasses All The Time
Active teen girl migraine same time every night start around 5 last all evening advilhelps sometimes have reading glasses and i wear them but no help?
Could use your help docs! my eye doctor told me to try OTC reading glasses, can you wear them all the time?
Presbyopia: Is the term which describes the typical age-related development of reading problems. Often, patients who don't need glasses for distance vision can get along with otc readers. This type of glasses is meant to be used only for reading and you won't be able to see distance well through them. Alternatives include half-sized lenses in which you look over the top, or bifocals to wear all the time. ...Read more
I have prescribed reading glasses. It does not affect my vision when looking in the distance. Is it ok for me to wear them 24/7?
Yes: Weaeing or not wearing them will not affect the health of your eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses all day?
- Why wear reading glasses all day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it good for you to wear glasses all the time?
- How to know when to wear glasses all the time?
- What happens if you wear glasses all the time?
- Ready to wear reading glasses
- Is it okay to wear reading glasses all the time?