Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Wash My Vagina After Each Time I Pee
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No: In the United States where we dont have bidet, most women do not wash their vaginas with water after urinating. ...Read more
No wonder!: Your vagina is inside your body and has no hair ... Of course it hurts. But ... It you shaved your pubic hair, the difficulty peeing is probably an incidental bladder infection which quite likely had nothing to do with the shaving (unless you irritated your urethra with shaving cream). ...Read more
My vagina hurts and makes me wanna go to pee too many times and it hurt, it's been a week, what can I do about it? I need help :(
Sure: Feel free to wash up after urinating. ...Read more
Get tested: There are several causes of bad smelling vaginal discharge and testing is needed to determine the cause and treatment. The most likely is bacterial vaginosis. Bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria. It causes a watery discharge with a fishy odor. It is not sexually transmitted and your partner does not require treatment. It is treated with antibiotics. Using soap is fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I washed my vagina with dettol soap and now it burns when i pee
- Can i pee after taking misoprostol vagina?
- My vagina burns when i pee what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if my urethra hurts after i pee?
- Why does my pee smell like coffee after i drink coffee?
- I have brown spots on my underwear after i pee
- Why does it hurt when i pee after my medication abortion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free