Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Use Soapy Water Instead Of Wipes During Changings
A month ago i was raped. My discharge changed to a consistency that felt like water, trouble getting wet and stinging during urination after sex?
Did you see doctor?: I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you -- such experiences are very difficult. Did you see a doctor afterwards? If not, please do. You may need help for physical results of rape, and also for the emotional aftermath. After rape, sexual response may change for a time -- you'll need understanding from your partner. If not lubricating, intercourse is painful. Gradual healing is possible w/help. ...Read more
Hi i just changed my tampon and instead of blood on the applicator there was what looked like water droplets what could this be please read my info?
Taking amoxascilan 3x a day for pharyngitis.When is it ok to take probiotics during this course?I have a strong powder probiotic to take w water.
Is it ok to fast during Ramadan if my kidneys hurt when I don't drink enough water and eat enough? I passed a stone 2 months ago.
My 2yr old nephew kissed my 7wk old baby on the cheek.It was just a peck but it worries me about germs.Will she be ok?I wiped her down after wiv water
She will be fine: Babies are supplied with enough antibodies from their mothers during pregnancy, enough for the for the first 6 months of their lives until their own immune system matures and start to produce on its own, also their immune systems are active from day one to combat infection, so unless your doctors want your baby isolated for a reason, don't worry and enjoy your baby ...Read more
Are sports drinks more effective than plain water at preventing dehydration? I work out year round and sweat a lot, especially in the warmer months. I always drink a lot of water during workouts, but should I be drinking sports drinks instead?
Yes,or coconut water: You want to replace electrolytes as well as water and research shows that water is better absorbed when electrolytes are added. My concern with sports drinks is they tend to have a lot of sugar, often in the form of high fructose corn syrup which is best avoided. Consider coconut water with added sodium as a good alternative. See http://onforb.Es/1ac8vzh & http://bit.Ly/18pve5h. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to drink juice instead of water before kidney ultrasound?
- Is it ok to use hot water bottles for menstrual period cramps?
- Is it ok to drink about a gallon of dr pepper everyday and little to no water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it better to use a ring instead of a stud for lip piercings while healing?
- When is it ok to use baby wipes on a newborn
- Is it ok to exercise during the early stages of pregnancy?
- Is it ok to use an ear flushing syringe after debrox drops to unclog them?
- Is it okay to use warm water instead of a fleet enema?