Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Use Insecticide When I Am Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
used raid insecticide early pref around 4 weeks. then my husband set off bombs, direction said wait 3 hours to enter, we waited 5-6. is the baby ok?
Raid: waiting 6 hours before entering the room should be safe ...Read more
Can a small amount of insecticide sprayed at a corner of room drift to fill the rest of the room and other parts of the house?
Likely no: When i was pregnant, my father in law sprayed some insecticide on my window sill and i was afraid for days, so i know what you're going through. Likely this small amount of insecticide isn't capable of drifting to fill the rest of room, and definitely not other parts of the house. I'm guessing that the spray stayed for the most part on the floor or carpet where it was put. Not to worry! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cold salt water: Old home style trick that my mother taught me years ago. You can also try organic vegetables if you are concerned. ...Read more
Maybe: Presumably you had open doors or windows allowing the fumes to enter the house. With fans and breeze some might exit by the same route. Most insecticides are organic and fat soluble. They will stick to objects with these qualities and this is why the atmospheric fumes disappear. When so stuck, they are usually not a problem. The level should get so low you cannot detect them. ...Read more
Call: Poison control.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does in-door insecticide stay in the house after they have been sprayed? Will they breakdown and disappear?
Depends on incectici: It would be easier for you to research the internet to get the answer to this question, since we are not chemists and will know very little about incecticides. Besides, the brand of incecticide will matter since there are different chemicals used in each one and each one is utilized and broken down differently. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a cell phone when i am pregnant?
- Is it normal for my fingers to be numb when i am 8 months pregnant?
- Is it ok to paint my nails while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use proactive for acne while i am pregnant?
- Is it dangerous to be around someone with chicken pox when i am pregnant?
- Is it ok to travel without a companion if i am pregnant?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free