Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Tums While Pregnant
Im 6weeks pregnant and I have terrible acid indigestion. Is it ok to take zantac, i'm using Tums but they aren't helping!?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Tums : Tums is a pregnancy category c medication which means that not enough research has been done to know how safe it is during pregnancy. The pros/cons of the medication need to be weighed for each individual situation. Call your doctor to discuss. They may be fine with you taking tums or may have other better suggestions if you are having problems with heartburn. ...Read more
I'm taking nature made multiprenatal vitamins. I'm 3 weeks pregnant. Is this a good vitamin to take? Is it ok to change vitamin brands? Can i take tum
Vitamins: Yes, yes, and yes to your questions. ...Read more
Cat "C": Tums is category "c" for safety during pregnancy (per epoctrates.Com). The general recommendation is to only take it when the benefit outweighs the risk. Talk with your OB doc. However, tums is generally regarded as safe during pregnancy, see: http://goo.Gl/hmkhr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am seven mnths pregnant I suffer from acid reflux I bought some Tums the fruit ultra 1000 can I take thos?
YES YOU MAY: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to take aspirin while pregnant?
- Is it ok to take robitussin while pregnant?
- Is it ok to take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take magnesium while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- While pregnant is it ok to take warm baths
- Is it ok to take xanax while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take tums while pregnant?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online