Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Tamiflu If You Take Adderall
The brand name is tamiflu. It is a prodrug, which means it is inactive until metabolized by a person's body into the active form. It blocks neuraminidase, an enzyme in influenza virus; by doing this, it prevents the flu virus from detaching from the host cell and slows the spread of the virus. It comes in a tablet form, as ...Read more
My adderall 10mg doesn't work anymore and I have a big test tomorrow.is it ok to take 2 pills to equal 20mg, the dosage I need?
Need approval from: you doc, who should be informed that this dose is no longer effective--particularly important for your next refill! Assuming that you are not a dwarf, your pcp may give you the ok, as adults with ADD or ADHD may need more than the initial dose, which commonly may lose effectiveness. Higher limits are 30 mg twice a day, although most adults respond to 20 mg bid long term. ...Read more
TheFluWon'tFlyAway: Yes, it's OK. Just take as directed (well, a little more NyQuil won't kill you if you think you need it). Tamiflu works on the virus. The NyQuil works on the symptoms that the virus is causing. Neither is very good but not totally bogus. More important is rest, fluids, rest, proper nutrition, rest, more fluids, more rest, and *time* and not thinking you can just go about your business normally. ...Read more
Adderall XR in the washer... Capsule still in tact just feels rubbery. Beads didn't degrade. Is it ok to take?
Due to having bad past experience, i would like to double check before taking a new medicine. Is it ok to take cephalexin 500mg with my Adderall 20mg?
It is safe: No problem, it is safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wellbutrin: If prescribed by one doctor, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen if have stomach flu?
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen before you drink?
- Is it safe to take emetrol if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it alright to take adipex if you are on synthyroid for hypothyroidism?
- Is it okay to take advair if you have the flu?
- Is it ok to take tylenol if having contraction?
- Is it safe to take accutane if you have crohns disease?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free