Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Piriton With A Blood Thinning Disorder
Anticoagulants are any of a variety of drugs which decrease the body's ability to make or sustain blood clots. They fall, generally, into two categories. Drugs like Aspirin and clopidogrel (plavix) prevent platelets from forming the initial stages of a clot. Drugs like warfarin (coumadin) and dabigatran (pradaxa) block the later process ...Read more
yes: Yes it is.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does it take for local anaesthetic to be out of the area. Relative to blood thinning in the arm its injected into.
Local anesthesia: Depending on the pharmacologic agent used no longer than 6 -8 hours. Usually within an hour or two. ...Read more
Green tea has a blood thinning effect, so green coffee bean extract does not have any so is safe to take?
Who says that: Green tea has a blood thinning effect? ...Read more
I 'am on blood thinning medication . Can i check for genetic blood disorders while taking blood thinning?
Tattoo: Getting a tattoo is always an infection risk. If there's bleeding, it will be considerably worse when taking anticoagulants. Not a good idea. ...Read more
Talk to your doctor: Cod liver oil contains fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids. They lower triglycerides, but also have a slight anticoagulant effect. You are already on anticoagulants, so there is the possibility of too much if you add the cod liver oil. Don't do it without your doctor's permission. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a liver transplant on 05/23/2006 and a right hip replacement on 07/13/2011. I take 3 mg of prograf and baby aspirin for blood thinning. I have been taking 1000 mcg biotin for 7 years. Is 5000 mcg biotin safe for me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- It is ok to take magnesium along with a blood thinning medication
- Is it ok to take a b complex vitamin along with a multivitamin daily?
- Is it ok to take a probiotic with an antibiotic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take a z pack pill less than 24hours later?
- Is it safe to take a multivitamin with zoloft?
- Is it ok to go swimming with a cold sore?
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- Talk to a cardiologist online