Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Depakote And Xenical At The Same Time
Divalproex, is a seizure medicine, the generic name is valporic acid, it has been in the market as an antiseizure medicine for long time, it is a good medicine, helps to control almost all types of common seizures, partial, generalized, absence, myoclonic, atonic, ..Etc.It can be used as a mood stabilizer in psychiatric patients. It has adverse effects on the liver, ...Read more
Yes: Depakote should not be taken with food, as food decreases the absorption of the depakote. Xenical should be taken with a meal. There is a strong possibility that xenical will decrease the absorption of Depakote if taken together. Both medications are metabolized in the liver, therefore, close monitoring of liver function is essential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you take Depakote and feel normal and at peace for the first time ever. Does it prove you have a mood disorder ?
I take 1000 mgs Depakote 10 mgs Valium and 10 mgs Ambien at bed time. Should i still be having trouble going to sleep.
No, you shouldnt: That is a hefty dose of sedating medications and if you are still having trouble sleeping, discuss with your psychiatrist. Is it possible you are entering a manic episode? Check in with your psychiatrist sooner than later to be safe. May need improved sleep hygiene as well as possible sleep study too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taking 1000 mgs Depakote 10 mgs Valium 10 mgs Ambien at bed time. Can i still take 5 mgs of saphris?
Ask your doctor: Dd your doctor prescribe these to be taken all at once? The combo of valium and Ambien is deadly. Please don't take them together tonight, and call your doctor in the morning. As for Depakote and saphris, do take these as going without could cause a relapse of your bipolar disorder. Be well. ...Read more
Depakote is the brand name for a medication known as valproic acid. It is most commonly used to treat seizures, though it can also be used as a mood stabilizer in certain psychiatric disorders. It is used to treat multiple seizure types and can be used alone or with other seizure medications if needed. Common side effects include nausea, dizziness, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it a problem to take clomid and letrozole at the same time?
- Is it okay to take orlistat and ephedrine at the same time?
- Is it safe to take guifinesin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How safe is it to have breast reduction and a tummy tuck at the same time?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to take folic acid tums at the same time?
- Is it possible to have a bowel cancer and a stroke at the same time?
- Is it possible to have scabies and body lice at the same time?
- Talk to a neurologist online