Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Aspirin While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Hi is it OK to take baby aspirin during pregnancy? Am 19 weeks and doc recommended that I take so that I shud not have a preterm baby...is it safe?
My doctor prescribed baby aspirin and 25mg Zoloft (sertraline) I am 27 weeks pregnant is it ok to take these together?
SSRI and bleeding: Zoloft (sertraline) and its cousins can block how well platelets work and therefore can cause bleeding. Aspirin also blocks platelet function and the two together could theoretically cause problems. Aspirin is probably the more important drug for you during pregnancy. See what you doctor thinks. ...Read more
I m 11 wk pregnant after icsi, is it safe to take 75 mg aspirin daily?My dr NT available, she hd advised to take till wk12 bt i m NT sure abt pregnant age
Sometimes: We use Aspirin in pregnancy under certain medical conditions, and only if there are no alternative medications. Monitoring its use by your doctor will insure it's safety. Generally though, we recommend Acetaminophen for things like headache, sore throat, pain, or fever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to take azithromycin while pregnant?
- Is it ok to take xanax while pregnant?
- Is it ok to take robitussin while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take an aspirin with valium?
- While pregnant is it ok to take warm baths
- Is it ok to take magnesium while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to take mucinex dm while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free