Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Advil Everyday
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
What for?: Depends on what you are taking the Advil for? Taking daily Advil could cause rebound headaches for example. It could also affect your kidneys especially if you had a condition that can affect those as well( like diabetes or hypertension for example).Depending on what type of pain you are taking it for will determine alternative treatments. See your doctor for evaluation and management of your pain ...Read more
Yes: It should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to take Advil in the morning, multivitamin with lunch or dinner and then solodyn later in the evening before bed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to take expired advil?
- Is it bad to take advil everyday?
- Is it ok to take advil and tylenol together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take psyllium husk everyday?
- Is it ok to take advil after drinking?
- Is it ok to take aleve everyday?
- Is it okay to take advil and percocet together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free