Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take Advil Everyday
Probably: BUT why is the question? What hurts? Get evaluated and fix the problem. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: If taken in recommended doses there should be no problem. ...Read more
What for?: Depends on what you are taking the Advil (ibuprofen) for? Taking daily Advil (ibuprofen) could cause rebound headaches for example. It could also affect your kidneys especially if you had a condition that can affect those as well( like diabetes or hypertension for example).Depending on what type of pain you are taking it for will determine alternative treatments. See your doctor for evaluation and management of your pain ...Read more
Yes..: Yes you may.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to take Advil (ibuprofen) daily for headaches and I heard it increases life span. If not, what can I substitute it with?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to take advil everyday?
- Is it ok to take 3 advil?
- Is it ok to take expired advil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take advil after drinking?
- Is it ok to take advil and tylenol together?
- Is it ok to take 2 tablets of advil at once?
- Is it ok to do a forearm workout everyday?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free