Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Take 800mg Of Ibuprofen
Hello Dr. I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve on my back, is it ok to take 800mg of ibuprofen and 10mg of cyclobenzaprine when I'm on high blood pres?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I had a concussion a month ago and my girlfriend hit me in the head and now its back hurting. Is it ok to take a 800mg ibuprofen?
Probably: BUT why is the question? What hurts? Get evaluated and fix the problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to take 800mg of ibuprofen?
- Is it safe to take 800mg of ibuprofen?
- Can i take 800mg ibuprofen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take 800mg of ibuprofen and vicodin?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free