Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Paint My Nails While I Am Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Sure: Go ahead. Today is ST. PAT's day. Try Kelly green. ...Read more
Unlikely: You are unlikely to absorb much in the ways of chemicals from nail polish. ...Read more
Possibly Pica: I am not sure from your question, but when you use the word "crave" to indicate that you ingest these items, then pica is a definite possibility. However, if you are saying that you "crave" these odors, then you are not referring to pica. Problems with pica requires the actual ingestion of items that would be considered inedible. If you are doing this, then it would be important to get evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: As long as you are only using it to paint your nails there is no problem. Please use in a well ventilated area. ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have problems with my nails while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe for me to hold my arms over my head while i am pregnant?
- Is it ok to for me to drink one cup of coffee a day while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have problems with my hair while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get my hair died while i am pregnant?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is it normal for my fingers to be numb when i am 8 months pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online