Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Paint My Nails While I Am Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are only using it to paint your nails there is no problem. Please use in a well ventilated area. ...Read more
Possibly Pica: I am not sure from your question, but when you use the word "crave" to indicate that you ingest these items, then pica is a definite possibility. However, if you are saying that you "crave" these odors, then you are not referring to pica. Problems with pica requires the actual ingestion of items that would be considered inedible. If you are doing this, then it would be important to get evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: You are unlikely to absorb much in the ways of chemicals from nail polish. ...Read more
Painted my nails a pink color, 2 wks ago, nails tips started looking a little green, it's almost a new nail polish so why? Can I paint my nails again?
Fungal infection: If you went to a salon that does not properly clean the equipment, fungal infections very common- you should always bring your own tools to any salon. If green then cut the ends off and buy an anti fungal that you put under your nails ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i paint my nails while pregnant?
- Is it normal to have problems with my nails while i am pregnant?
- Can you paint your nails while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok for a pregnant woman to paint?
- Is it ok for pregnant women to paint?
- Is it ok to use nail polish while pregnant?
- Can i paint a room while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online