Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Have Green Poop
Im pregnant and have green poop...Not taking any iron supplements... Just my prenatal is it ok to have green poop?
Normal: The stool color is provided by the bile from the liver that is adds to fecal debris.It starts out a deep green & slowly changes thru greens to yellows to browns as the germs in the intestines metabolize the bile.Green generally means the stool in question moved through faster or was subject to less change by gut germs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It's OK: The color of poop has to do with breakdown products of bilirubin - so basically any shade of brown, orange, yellow or green is acceptable. If you are having a sudden change in your bowels, weight loss, night sweats or abdominal pain you should see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it unhealthy to have green poop?
- Is it normal to have green poop with bronchitis?
- What causes you to have green poop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why would someone have green poop?
- Why do i have bright green poop?
- What happens when you have green poop?
- Why does my breastfed baby have green poop?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online