Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Go In A Hot Tub In The 2nd Trimester
Is it safe to get in a hot tub for short increments of time in the very beginning of the third trimester?
Yes: Some women find that a hot tub will help them get through the discomforts of the 3rd trimester. Be sure to drink lots of cool water and not to stay in for more than 10 minutes at a time. Water temperature below 104 will decrease risk of low blood pressure causing a woman to feel faint or pass out. ...Read more
I am in my 2nd trimester and I am bleeding.... Heavy spotting what is going on ? Why is this happening ?
Due 9-29 my college sport insurance end 8-1 i'm waiting til 2nd trimester to get my knee scope. Is it ok i don't tell the doctor they may not perform?
Please ask your OB : You should be asking any preg related ?S to your ob, you should not be having any uterus pains, or bleeding or abnormal discharge, you should have already had a least 1 ultrasound and possibly 2 and u should be getting another one around 19-20 weeks to check the baby- fetal anantomy scan and the cx to make sure it is the pr0per length, if u are worried about something specific then call your ob. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When you get good grades in the 1st trimester and in the 2nd trimester you get bad grades what do you do to prepare for exams?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go in a hot tub while pregnant?
- Does it mean you have asthma if it is harder to breathe in a hot tub?
- Is it safe to go through security metal detectors in the first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub?
- Is it ok to drink coffee in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to drink wine in the third trimester?
- Is it normal to have pelvic pain in the 2nd trimester?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online