Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Get Artificial Nails In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Mostly plastics: The artificial nails are often made from lightweight plastic in the shape of common nails. They are usually glued to the person's nails and covered with acrylics--which provides the shade/shines and then painted with any color or designs. The finger nails grow quite fast and so these are often replaced every 2-3 wks, otherwise they don't lood too pretty. Check out your local nail shops. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are only using it to paint your nails there is no problem. Please use in a well ventilated area. ...Read more
Yes as long as...: A good skin hair and nails vitamin will have many of the same vitamins in a good prenatal. But it is important that the total amount of preformed Vit A totals less than 10.000 iu a day. But it is fine to take as much beta carotene as you wish. I advise taking DHA also. and 4000-8000 iu of Vit D3 a day to attain blood levels of 50-80. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get darker skin in butt crack in 3rd trimester of pregnancy?
- Is it ok for a 2 month old to get oatmeal cereal in a bottle?
- Is it common to get a cold in early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there folic acid in vitamin b complex is it ok to take that in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to take symbicort in pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online