Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Get Artificial Nails In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Mostly plastics: The artificial nails are often made from lightweight plastic in the shape of common nails. They are usually glued to the person's nails and covered with acrylics--which provides the shade/shines and then painted with any color or designs. The finger nails grow quite fast and so these are often replaced every 2-3 wks, otherwise they don't lood too pretty. Check out your local nail shops. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are only using it to paint your nails there is no problem. Please use in a well ventilated area. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are artificial nails made from?
- Is it safe to get acrylic nails during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get pedicure at a nail salon during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to use nail polish while pregnant?
- Is sporlac ok during pregnancy?
- Is caffeine ok during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to take symbicort in pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online