Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To For Me To Drink One Cup Of Coffee A Day While I Am Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Drinking coffee all day, can it affect your period and stop you from ovulating and getting pregnant?
I've been having a lot of coffee, but starting to think I might be pregnant. Stopped drinking it, but will my baby be okay if i am preg?
See answer: Milk is not bad, too much caffeine may cause your heart rate and or blood pressure to elevate, which is not recommended during pregnancy, so i would tonne down on the coffee. For continuity of care, it is recommended you discuss these same issues with your ob/gyn dr. To assure they area aware of all that you are doing. Best wishes. ...Read more
Will drinking coffee during the early part of pregnancy cause any problems? I had daily coffee before i found out i was pregnant.
I am taking a 100 mg caffeine pill in the morning I'm 6 months pregnant is this safe as its a pill and not drinking coffee? I only take this much
I just read that drinking coffee while pregnant can increase childhood leukemia.i drank it with both pregnancies! Dr said it was okay.What's the deal?
That's baloney: I'm sorry someone troubled you with something so foolish. Retrospective epidemiologic studies generate a huge amount of junk associations. Anyone who's scientifically literate can recognize the bogus ones. If I were to do a study to find out whether eating licorice causes your kids to be born with a unibrow, I'd get a positive result. Please don't worry about this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- It is okay to drink more then 1 cup of coffee a day
- Drinking soda every day
- Is it safe for me to hold my arms over my head while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink water out of the tap while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe for me to take care of tb patients while pregnant?
- Is it okay for me to take colace the day after i take a fleet enema?
- Is it safe to get a hair relaxer while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online