Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Spicy Foods While Pregnant
Sure: Mothers in all cultures eat the food native to their countries. I don't think those in mexico, greece, or thailand are eliminating anything from their diet. We know what a mom eats during breastfeeding flavors her milk to help the baby become accustomed to their native food. Some children can be fussy after certain foods, but mom's diet is blamed too much for a baby's fussiness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Before pregnant IgG For(Toxo+) Now im 31w and last day i touch poor cat then i forget wash hand eat some food.Is it ok for my baby.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat exceptionally spicy foods while i am pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to eat vinegar while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat foods with msg while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods during early pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat a lot of salty foods while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online