Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Spicy Foods While Pregnant
Sure: Mothers in all cultures eat the food native to their countries. I don't think those in mexico, greece, or thailand are eliminating anything from their diet. We know what a mom eats during breastfeeding flavors her milk to help the baby become accustomed to their native food. Some children can be fussy after certain foods, but mom's diet is blamed too much for a baby's fussiness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What if i gained 10 pounds during my 30 week of pregnancy. Is it ok? What kind of food shoulf i eat to lose a little bit of weight ?
Tolerance/Habit: It is not harmful if you have grown up eating spicy food which is in some cultures, like indian, other asian like thiland, srilanka ad many others for those who are not used to it, it may be too much and may cause gastrointestinal symptoms like heartburn, cramps, diarrhea , burning when passing stools and hemorroids. ...Read more
Whole foods: I always recommend a diet of whole foods ... Real food. Not food that comes out of a box or bag or package. Eat real meat and vegetables. A small amount of fruit. Dairy if you tolerate it. Lots of water. Cook and eat at home not at restaurants. :) ask around to find your local farmers and make friends with them! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods while breastfeeding?
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to eat hot foods while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods during early pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat exceptionally spicy foods while i am pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat peanuts while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online