Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Spicy Foods While Pregnant
Sure: Mothers in all cultures eat the food native to their countries. I don't think those in mexico, greece, or thailand are eliminating anything from their diet. We know what a mom eats during breastfeeding flavors her milk to help the baby become accustomed to their native food. Some children can be fussy after certain foods, but mom's diet is blamed too much for a baby's fussiness. ...Read moreSee 6 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Of course....: People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child. Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Can you eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat hot foods while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat exceptionally spicy foods while i am pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat peanuts while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat turkey while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat honey while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online