Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Spicy Foods While Breastfeeding
Sure: Mothers in all cultures eat the food native to their countries. I don't think those in mexico, greece, or thailand are eliminating anything from their diet. We know what a mom eats during breastfeeding flavors her milk to help the baby become accustomed to their native food. Some children can be fussy after certain foods, but mom's diet is blamed too much for a baby's fussiness. ...Read moreSee 6 more doctor answers
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Of course....: People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child. Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat spicy food while breastfeeding?
- Can u eat spicy food while breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to eat sushi while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Is it safe to eat spicy food while pregnant?
- Can you eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- What foods not to eat while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online