Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Spicy Foods During Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
What if i gained 10 pounds during my 30 week of pregnancy. Is it ok? What kind of food shoulf i eat to lose a little bit of weight ?
Pregnancy diet: Balanced diet .Wash all vegetables. Prenatal vitamins. Avoid smoked, uncooked meats(deli)/poultry/seafood ,rare meats- could harbor bacteria( listeria).Fish high in mercury. Fresh,washed, greens- there have been infections in bagged salads. Rarely listeria has been in soft unprocessed/pasturized cheese and ice cream. Avoid alcohol. Discuss with doc www.americanpregnancy.org/foods-to-avoid ...Read more
Most are safe: The main focus in should be nutrition and eating a healthy diet. Avoid more than 1-2 servings per week of high mercury fish such as shark and swordfish. Just like non pregnant women - avoid raw or uncooked meats and eggs. Avoid unwashed fruits and vegetables especially sprouts. Avoid unpasteurized diary products such as raw milk and soft cheeses. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Is it okay to eat spicy food during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat red snapper during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for me to eat cured or smoked foods during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods while breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to eat soft cheeses during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online