Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Soft Cheeses During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pasteurized?: If the cheese is pasteurized, then it doesn't matter what form the cheese is in, the key question is pasteurization. Check the label and if it is, you should be okay. Best of luck. ...Read more
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
I've been eating a lot of chicken and broccoli alfredo lately, is the alfredo cheese safe to eat during this pregnancy?
Alfredo cheese: Yes you can eat alfredo cheese safely. You dont have to worry about listeria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Silverfish ok to eat during pregnancy
- Is paneer ok to eat during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat chocolate during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to eat red snapper during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods during early pregnancy?
- Can you eat ricotta cheese during pregnancy?
- Can i eat gorgonzola cheese during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online