Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Eat Soft Cheeses During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Pasteurized?: If the cheese is pasteurized, then it doesn't matter what form the cheese is in, the key question is pasteurization. Check the label and if it is, you should be okay. Best of luck. ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
I've been eating a lot of chicken and broccoli alfredo lately, is the alfredo cheese safe to eat during this pregnancy?
Alfredo cheese: Yes you can eat alfredo cheese safely. You dont have to worry about listeria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to eat spicy foods during early pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat cheese during pregnancy?
- Is it ok to eat red snapper during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it healthy to eat red grapes during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat frozen yogurt during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat pickles during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to eat shrimp during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online