Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Dye Your Hair While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Probably: The absorption of the chemicals through your skin into the bloodstream is minimal so chances are none will be in breastmilk. Make sure you wash your hands well after dye job done and you have fully washed the chemicals out of your hair before cuddling with your baby. http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/949.aspx?CategoryID=54#close ...Read more
Yes: Before coloring your hair check do allergy test to make it sure you are not allergic to this dye .The dye used for hair colouring act locally and has no general systematic action thus dye does not get excreted in breast milk ,so you can safely breast feed your baby . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should be : No issues. Technology has improved compared to years back ...Read more
Breastfeeding, is it safe to dye my hair? Are there any side affects that could harm my bby thru breastmilk?
Dyeing one's hair: It is safe to dye your hair. A minimal amout of dye may be absorbed in the skin but is of no consequence as long as you are nit esting ir drinkink the dye. ...Read more
Im a breastfeeding mom with very long hair. Will it be a concern if chemicals from my rebonded and dyed hair touch my breasts while bathing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to dye your hair while pregnant?
- Is it safe to dye your hair while breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to dye my hair while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it dangerous to dye your hair while pregnant?
- Is it ok to color your hair while pregnant?
- Can you dye your hair while pregnant in first trimester?
- Is it ok to work out while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online