Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Dye My Hair While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I : I tell my patients that after the first trimester it should be safe to have their hair dyed. However, they do this at their own risk. Studies thus far indicate that it is unlikely that hair dye is a risk factor in specific cases, but has not been proven across the board so to speak. I recommend you ask your ob/gyn or family doctor their opinion and then make your own decision. All the best. ...Read more
Yes: That is not a problemGet a more detailed answer ›
Controversial: This is controversial. Conventional thinking is that any exposure to chemicals is not a good idea during pregnancy. The companies would like you to continue using their "safe" products of course. My suggestion is to avoid anything chemical during a pregnancy. Personal vanity sometimes should take a back seat to making the beautiful child inside. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My nurse practitioner advised me to not dye my hair while pregnant but, is no amonia no peroxide hair dye considered safe to use during pregnancy ?
See below: There is no contraindication to any type of hair coloring. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to dye your hair while pregnant?
- Is it okay to dye my hair while pregnant?
- Can i dye my hair while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to dye your hair while breastfeeding?
- Can i dye my hair while i'm pregnant?
- Can i dye my hair while 7 months pregnant?
- Is it ok to bleach hair while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online