Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Drink Milk While Taking Xenical
I am taking xenical capsules 3 times daily, but it always feels stuck. Can i open it and take it in a drink?
Possibly: Ask your pharmacist. He has the definitive answer. ...Read more
Yes, but...: Most studies have shown that orlistat does not interfere with alcohol metabolism (the body's ability to break down alcohol). However, alcohol is high in empty calories and orlistat is a drug for weight loss. So, although drinking alcohol while taking this drug is not currently contraindicated, it is not wise as you are consuming added calories while simultaneously trying to reduce calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There is no specific contraindication of alcohol use together with xenical. However, since the purpose of xenical is weight loss, you need to know that alcohol has almost as many calories per gram as fat, so a standard drink has over 100 calories just form the alcohol; beer and wine have additional calories from other carbs in them. The main thing is to cut back on fat, which will cause diarrhea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it ok to drink milk with high protien like 30g per bottle , i do pushups and pullups , 2 to 3 days a week only , any harms?
Can i drink some milk with medicines before fasting (blood) labs. I am having some fasting blood tests done today. I am told to take my medicine with milk. Is it ok to drink 1/2 cup with my medicines. *i have been told before to always drink milk with me
Water : Water ok milk is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to drink milk while pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Is it ok to drink wine while taking antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is grape juice ok to drink while taking coumadin?
- Drinking soy milk while taking doxycycline
- Can i drink milk while taking amoxicillin?
- Can you drink milk while taking azithromycin?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free