Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Drink Kool Aid While Pregnant
I am prepping for a colonoscopy. Is it safe to drink green kool aid jammers? My colonoscopy is monday and it is now saturday.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Been having hard stools with some ab pain. Negative colonoscopy and endoscopy. Today had red stool? Been drinking red kool aid. Is this the cause?
Caffeine and sugar: Are not good for us, certainly not in the high quantities you are talking about. Weight gain, obesity and all its complications, as well as overstimulation, anxiety, insomnia, high blood pressure, caffeine addiction (with headaches when you try to stop) are all potential side effects. Large amounts of sugar are particularly bad, and that is all kool-aid is - sugar. Try healthy diet with exercise. ...Read more
Yes: Spearmint tea sounds fine. Normal, healthy women do not have to alter their foods and drinks while they are pregnant, as long as the diet is a healthy, natural diet that doesn't contain items that aren't good for a developing baby (such as fish with higher mercury levels, undercooked meats, etc...). If one wants to avoid caffeine, one can be sure to buy only decaffeinated teas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to drink soda while pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink milk while pregnant?
- Is snapple ok to drink while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to drink raspberry tea while pregnant?
- Drinking tap water while pregnant
- Is it ok to drink tazo calm tea while pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink hot chocolate while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online