Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Drink Hot Water When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Traditional Chinese: medicine would encourage room temp water. http://www.medicaldaily.com/health-benefits-warm-water-6-ways-drinking-warm-water-can-heal-your-body-282218 ...Read more
Sure: You can add ground flax seed to lots of foods & beverages. Flax seed can help to lower cholesterol & low-density lipoprotein levels & help reduce the risk of heart disease. Because your body can digest ground flaxseed better than whole flaxseed, the ground flaxseed is preferable. This will provide more of the benefits from the lignans and the omega – 3 –fatty acids in the flaxseed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to drink warm water when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink rice water when pregnant?
- Is drinking warm hot water okay when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fine to drink hot water when you pregnant?
- Is it bad to drink hot water with sugar when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink hot chocolate while pregnant?
- Drinking tap water while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online