Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Drink Hot Water When Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol but nothing's helping. ?
Please.. Not looking to be judged. Just want to know if it is ok to smoke cannabis after drinking Mucinex mix you put in hot water?.. Thanks in advanc
Atlhough you can: Drink hot or cold water while pregnant; from a traditional chinese medicine perspective - room temperature is optimal. The concepts are a little complex & come from the perspective of eastern medicine. See: http://universaltcm.Wordpress.Com/education-information/cold-foods-cold-drinks-caused-health-problems/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not unless dirty.: No problem with doing this, if the water is safe for drinking. Why do you think it might be bad? ...Read more
I started drinking hot water and have lost so much weight without changing my diet. It's like a secret I don't want ppl 2 know. What gives ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to drink hot water with sugar when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink rice water when pregnant?
- Is it good to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to drink ginger beer when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink hot chocolate while pregnant?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to drink hot water?
- Is it safe to drink boiling water when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online