Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Drink Gatorade If You Have Gastritis
What are the best protein drinks to drink when you have Gastritis and what is the best Gastritis diet to treat Gastritis?
Try lean meat: Why protein drinks? It's better to eat whole foods, with your protein coming from lean meat (especially fatty fish) and vegetable sources. Keep portion sizes small in order to avoid acid reflux from a full stomach, and to aid digestion. Have you found the cause for your gastritis; are you avoiding offending foods, and taking your prescription remedy (if any)? Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gastritis: There are certain things you should avoid such as: soft drinks, coffee, tomatoes, orange juice , fatty and spicy food, there are over the counter medications that can help ( Prilosec otc, zantac ect...) if your symptoms do not improve after avoiding the above or with medication, you may need to have an endoscopy for furhter evaluation. ...Read more
I feel EVERY time I eat that my food is stuck. When I have this I can't eat/drink. I have gastritis Dr said that's why it's happening. Is that right?
No : And if your doctor didn't ask you about how much you drink, or you didn't offer that you do drink, let me then be the first to tell you - no. When someone with gastritis asks me if they can drink, i can safely assume that the gastritis is either being caused by, or contributed to, by excessive drinking. I strongly suggest you discuss your drinking in depth with your doctor or a therapist. ...Read more
I have been taking gastrimut and Nexium for 2 years now and can't seem to cure my gastritis. I still have pain whenever i eat or drink something wrong?
Could be ulcer: gastritis symptoms or pain with eating which has not responded to treatment with medications could indicate a different problem like an ulcer An evaluation with a doctor and possible endoscopy to look down into stomach might be indicated to help find the right treatment to resolve pain could help you ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to wear retainers if you have bruxism?
- If you have a fungal infection on your hand is it ok to masterbate
- Is it ok to get a colonoscopy if you have a herina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen if have stomach flu?
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen before you drink?
- Is it dangerous to eat moldy bread if you have a penicillin allergy?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online