Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Do Yoga In The First Trimester
Yes: Simply - yes. There are no contraindications. You are going to be concerned with issues regarding whether modalities penetrate the pelvis and influence the developing fetus. Or whether somethic can make some systemic change (like a drug does, or perhaps the way a hormone influences change). Massage is topical, like an ice pack or a heating pad. ...Read more
Is it ok to give into cravings in the first trimester? I feel so big and haven't had energy to workout.
Sushi & pregnanc: Sushi should be avoided during pregnancy for two reasons. (1) risk of bacterial infection complicating the pregnancy. (2) risk of exposure to mercury complicating the pregnancy. Certainly not worth the risk during pregnancy. Cooked sushi or vegetable-only sushi should be fine, but then we'd worry about the person making the sushi having washed his hands after handling raw fish. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have to take a Greyhound journey via bus from San Jose to Southern California, that takes all day, is that ok in my first trimester?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to do yoga in the first trimester?
- Is it safe to do yoga in the third trimester?
- Is it safe to go through security metal detectors in the first trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to drink coffee in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to drink wine in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to go in a hot tub in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it normal to have cramps in the first trimester?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free