Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok To Do Pushups While Pregnant
I am 15 weeks pregnant, dr prescribed fertigyn iu as i had brown dischrge.Had NT scan at my 13th week, my dr said baby is fine & stop injection.Is ok?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 25, single n was 8weeks pregnant.I aborted on 23rd july.Im NT goin to hv sex as m gettin married in dec.I don't want to use cntraceptives. Is it ok?
Bare-foot N pregnant: As your belly enlarges and center of gravity changes, wearing high heels may predispose you to falling. Also, likely you will get some swelling of feet toward the end, wearing heel may not be comfortable. Early in pregnancy should not be a problem and most working mothers do so as career people often wear high-heels for work. Congrats on your pregnancy. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is caffeine ok while pregnant?
- Is it ok to breastfeed while pregnant?
- Is it ok to spot while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ok to play rough while pregnant?
- Is it ok to eat peanuts while pregnant?
- Is red tea ok while pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink soda while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online