Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok If I Take A Diflusinal For Pain
Yes: Yes you can but why would you ever want to take lipo 9 when there is absolutely no evidence that it does anything? ...Read more
If I take one pill of diflunisal each day, about how long will it take to see negative side effects?
Strange question: Diflucan (fluconazole) is an antifungal pill to treat or prevent a yeast infection, usually given during antibiotic treatment in women who are prone to fungal infections (e.g. Itchy vaginitis) after antibiotic use. Often one or two pill are all that is needed. I have no idea how long it would take to get negative side effects from daily diflucan; probably no one does! ...Read more
What happens if I take one 500mg pill of diflunisal each day, about how long will it take to see negative side effects?
Depends: Diflusinal or Dolobid is an nonsteroidal inflammatory drug and like others can cause immediate or delayed side effecrs in the gastrointestinal system, cardiac, renal, skin etc. If taken regularly it is wise to take a proton pump inhibitor such as Prilosec to prevent gastric ulcer and bleeding. ...Read more
No interaction: There is no interaction, but why are both required? ...Read more
If my diflusinal 500g prescription is from 2008 fromthe dentist & i'm in a lot of pain, Aleve (naproxen) & ibuprofen 800mg is not working ! should I take it ?
Some right away othe: Some side effects like acute allergic reaction and acute GI bleeding, bloody or tarry stools, vomiting blood, dark coloured urine, chest pain and short of breath, come early serious increased risk of myocardial infection and stroke, kidney toxicity and effect on blood pressure takes some time like few weeks to months. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have lupus is ok to take aciclovir
- Am i ok to take microgynon and citralopram together?
- If i have nephrotic syndrome is it ok to take azo for interstitial cystitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take zzzquil with aleve?
- Is it ok to take sudafed and nyquil?
- Is it ok to take an aspirin with valium?
- Is it ok to take vitamins at bedtime?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free