Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok For My Husband To Suckle
Is addyzoa ok for my husband.How long would it take for his sperm motility to be normal? He is in the 3rd month of taking the drug.
Who knows?: Addyzoa is a combination herbal supplement which has totally unproven ingredients. Who knows whether it will help him, but it is highly unlikely and never scientifically studied. Can it harm him? Who knows, as that has also never been studied. Talk w/your doctor. ...Read more
Trying to conceive its ok for my husband n i to have every night? Since period ended 8/26 i believe i started ovulating the 9th when can I stop sex?
It's been almost 3 weeks since my LEEP procedure. Is it ok for my husband and I to resume sexual intercourse?
Is it ok for my husband to suck my breast especially the nipple area when we're having sex during pregnancy?
My husband is abusive I'm disabled and have no one Don't know what to do so that I'm ok on my own. ?
16wks5dys preg. Had an episode today where I almost passed out my husband helped me to the ground. Took 6 hrs to feel ok again. Bldsug was fine & hyrd?
First?: Any trouble like this with the first pregnancy? First event? Reason for prednisone and oxycodone (both of which could be related to this event)? Could be as simple as dehydration or as complicated as a blood clot disorder, unfortunately. Please take advantage of the consult service to discuss your options with a practiced physician for a more educated impression and let your ob know. ...Read more
Ok, new?, startin' 2 suspect hypoglycemia poss? Actually, my husband is, by watchin' me& he has had fam w/ it. ? List of symptoms please 1st....
Unlikely hypoglycemi: 'hypoglycemia' is thrown about as cause of all sorts of behavior that doesn't seem 'normal'. It means low blood sugar level, usually below 65mg%. True blood sugar, documented, and confirmed on a glucose tolerance test needs to be carefully worked up (insulinoma often). Reactive blood sugar means one gets symptoms (lightheaded, moody, irritable) when sugar is low normal. Eat smaller meals 4-5 times / day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my husband to be having sympathy pregnancy symptoms?
- Is it ok for my pregnant wife to take sudafed for a cold?
- Is it normal for my husband to be scared of sex during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my husband to feel left out during my pregnancy?
- Is it ok for my child to not be talking by the age of 3yo?
- Is it ok to take a drugs perscribed to me for me to get my wisdom teeth pulled?
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Is it ok for my husband to taste my breast milk?