Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok For Children To Sleep Right After Eating
Possibly: The main thing that may occur eating so late at night right before bedtime is that there is a much higher risk of acid reflux damage to your esophagus by doing so. By then, your stomach had not completely emptied and you will be losing the gravity advantage of staying upright. ...Read more
Is it ok to sleep 30 minutes after eating a small snack? I hear that it slows your metabolism down but I should be fine?
Snack before bed ok: It is ok to eat a small snack before bed. However, this could help cause heartburn or esophageal reflux once you lay down. Ther is some concern about easier weight gain when eating shortly before bed. Sumo wrestlers in japan routinely sleep after a big meal to help them put on weight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have had tenderness in upper abdomen . The Nexium is not really helping. When sleeping no problem. Usual starts after eating . Ultra sound -ok?
Can you gain weight from lying down after eating. (not sleeping) basicly doing nothing after eating?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to sleep after hitting your head?
- Is it normal for peeing to be painful right after having sex?
- Is it normal for my newborn to sleep more then 6 hours without eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe for children to sleep by themselves at the age of 4yo?
- Is it ok for me to go back to work three weeks after having my baby?
- Is it ok to sleep on right side while pregnant?
- Is it ok to throw up after eating want to lose weight?
- Talk to a pediatrician online