Doctor insights on:
Is It Ok For A Breastfeeding Mother To Take Airborne
Ok for breastfeeding mother to take ducolax or miralax (polyethylene glycol)? Baby is 13 weeks. If not, what stool softening med is safe?
Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is safe: Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is a safe and effective stool softener for breastfeeding mothers. There is little to no systemic absorption of this medication. To help with issues of constipation also suggest increased exercise, increased hydration with water, and a balanced diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and items high in fiber. ...Read more
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
OK; use moderation: Mothers report that babies most often object to chocolate; spices (cinnamon, garlic, curry, chili pepper); citrus fruits and their juices, like oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit; strawberries; kiwifruit; pineapple; the gassy veggies (onion, cabbage, garlic, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumbers, and peppers); and fruits with a laxative effect, such as cherries and prunes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take high fibre but drink little water. Can the diet of breastfeeding mothers cause their infants to constipated?
Unknown: I can't find any data that looks at the use/safety of glutathione in lactating women. Sorry I can't be of more help. ...Read more
Am a breastfeeding mother for 3weeks old baby, i have BV Is there any safe medicine i can take to treat it?P.s mitronidazole suppository not available
Metronidazole ok: Aware available as an oral pill and vaginal gel ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking airborne while breastfeeding
- Is it ok to take pindolol while breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to take sudafed while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to take magnesium while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it ok to take flaxseed oil when breastfeeding?
- Ok to take halls mentho lyptus while breastfeeding
- Is vitamin b12 safe for a breastfeeding mother to take?
- Talk to a pediatrician online