Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Skip A Period With Paragard
Yes: Missing periods occasionally, with or without a paragard, is perfectly normal. To have a monthly period, you have to ovulate (release an egg). For a variety of reasons, that may not happen every month. The paragard, without hormones, makes no difference here. However, if you're using Mirena (levonorgestrel) with it's Progesterone supplementation, you may find you stop having periods altogether. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to miss your period with paragard? I'm 5 days late, but have also been under extreme stress. When should I start to worry?
Went through my regular period. Have paragard and now its like its another peruid started. Is it normal? Havent had this before.
Yes: Having heavier period with paragard is common as well as having irregular cycling at first is also ...Read more
Paragard placed last day of my period 2/15. My period is supposed to be 3/11. Today 3/14 light period. Is this normal ?
Paragard removal on 1/7 ,expected period on 1/10..3days late. I began tri prrvifem same day of removal . is this normal to be late ?
I am spotting since my last period nonstop, late with my period 4 days, I am on paragard iud. Is it normal?
Paragard is an effective, well tolerated contraceptive option.: The most common side effects are heavier periods or increased cramping. Not containing hormones, it has few other side effects. It does not protect against stds. Iud expulsions & failures resulting in pregnancy are rare complications. Patients often report spotting, vaginitis and pelvic pain which may or may not be related. ...Read more
Since I had my paragard IUD put in, I have been experiencing cramping the day after my period ends.. It can be pretty severe. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to miss your period with paragard?
- Is it normal to miss a period while having paragard?
- Is it normal to miss your period while using paragard?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to skip your period?
- Is it normal to skip a month of your period?
- Is it normal for your period to skip a month?
- Is it common to miss a period while on paragard?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free